This Mutant Ape with multiple eyeballs, a melting face, and red and blue razor fangs is a sight to behold.
This is part of the second generation art to the original Bored Ape Yacht Club series that sells for approximately $140,000 and up. They took the original generation and mutated their faces.
From Coinbase: “You can think of NFTs as being kind of like certificates of authenticity for digital artifacts. They’re currently being used to sell a huge range of virtual collectibles, including:
- NBA virtual trading cards
- Music and video clips from EDM stars like Deadmau5
- Video art by Grimes
- The original “nyan cat” meme
- A tweet by Dallas Mavericks owner and entrepreneur Mark Cuban
- Virtual real estate in a place called Decentraland